Senior Graphic and Frontend DesignerSee all open positions
You can choose to work remotely or in our office as long as we are able to get the works done. We may need you to return to the office on a regular basis or when necessary.
You can work completely remotely from the region or country of employment. Of course, you are always welcome to come back to our office for meetings and gatherings.
StockVins is looking for a talented and experienced designer who creates and delivers graphical designs and UI/UX designs. This role requires a blend of skills and responsibilities, including creative design skills, marketing sense, website strategy, UI designs, and knowledge in front-end development to assist in the development process.
You will have to communicate with our team members and work closely with our developers, including the development team in Shenzhen.
Your primary role and responsibilities
- Brainstorming, creating mood-boards and mockups, handling and managing any kinds of graphic designs.
- Graphic design for App, websites, emails, and print materials.
- Collaborate with content writers and developers to design web pages that tell a product story and help customers make purchase decision.
- Participating in brand strategy and evaluation activities. Involve in UX testing and compatibility testings.
- Create and deliver elegant web and app UI with user-centric design principles; and establish layout strategies, site architecture, and content hierarchy.
- Wire-framing and designing high-fidelity UI designs, and creating interactive prototypes in Adobe XD. Preparing elements in optimized formats.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experiences.
- Advanced graphic design skills with creative tools, including Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and XD.
- Solid knowledge and experience in CSS.
- Deep understanding of web structures, navigation flows, and responsive concepts in web design.
- Understanding of web front-end architecture, e.g. React, and other related knowledge is an huge advantage.
- Excellent global design sense and good understanding of the China market. E-commerce related experience is highly desired.
- A team player, a fast learner and a proactive problem-solver; takes up challenges with aggressive deadlines.
This is a full-time position with a monthly salary range of HKD 22000-25000 depends on experience, with MPF and annual bonuses. We offer a flexible working schedule and environment.
You MUST submit your portfolio along with your resume. Your portfolio should demonstrate strong skills in creative visual design and UI/UX design.
Ready to Apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! Please send us your CV with your self-introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. You could still be considered for a role with us.